This masterclass is now finished. If you'd like to sign up to our next session, you can register here.
Date & time: 16 Mar 2017, 9:30-11:30am
Location: The Sanderson Hotel, London
Suitable for: Client-side marketers
This award-winning experiential masterclass showcases the most exciting and effective campaigns from around the world. You'll also get a chance to try out the latest cutting-edge VR technology, which is transforming experiential marketing.
What's in it for me?
- Be inspired by the most successful campaigns from around the world
- Learn different experiential strategies and techniques
- Discover what a non-traditional media plan looks like
- Understand how to activate and measure/evaluate your campaigns
- Try out the latest VR/live tech and see how it's revolutionising the channel
What's the agenda?
The session starts at 9:30am, but doors open from 9am for refreshments and networking.
09:30 - 10:00am - Rave & revenue campaigns
10:00 - 10:30am - 7 types of experiential strategies
10:30 - 10:45am - Break
10:45 - 11:15am - Building blocks of great activations
11:15 - 11:30am - Measurement and evaluation
The session finishes at 11:30am but please stay around after for Q&As, networking and to try out exciting new tech.