This session is over. If you'd like to sign up for our next session, check out our upcoming masterclasses here.
|Date & time: 10 Nov 2016, 9am-11am
Location: The Marker Hotel, Dublin
Suitable for: Client-side marketers
To celebrate the launch of BEcause Ireland, we're hosting our award-winning experiential masterclass to showcase the most exciting and effective campaigns from around the world.
You'll also get a chance to try out the latest cutting-edge VR technology, which is transforming experiential marketing.
What's in it for me?
- Be inspired by the most successful campaigns from around the world
- Learn different experiential strategies and techniques
- Discover what a non-traditional media plan looks like
- Understand how to activate and measure/evaluate your campaigns
- Try out the latest VR/live tech and see how it's revolutionising the channel
What's the agenda?
The session starts at 9 am, but doors open from 8:30am for refreshments and networking.
9:00 - 9:30am - What are rave and revenue campaigns?
9:30 - 10:00am - 7 types of experiential strategies and techniques
10:00 - 10:15am - Break
10:15 - 10:45am - Building blocks of great activations
10:45 - 11:00 am - Measurement and evaluation
The session finishes at 11 am but please stay around after for Q&As, networking and to try out exciting new tech.