Entry into competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: BEcause Brand Experience PTY LTD ABN 43 150 813 853 registered office is at Level 5, 104 Commonwealth st, Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of BEcause Brand Experience Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitioin.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Maximum of one entry per person.
5. To enter answer all three of the below questions:
a) The name of one company on our Work page: http://becausexm.com/work
b) The name of one piece of content on our Tools page: http://becausexm.com/tools
c) The name of the brand using Oculus Rift that's featured in the video on our homepage http://becausexm.com
Answers (max 30 words each) should be emailed together on one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Re: Enter to Win Homido Virtual Reality 3D Wireless Headset Glasses when you check out the new BEcause website
6. The winner is the first person who emails in with the correct answers, as judged by Meredith Cranmer, Managing Partner, in the quickest time. Timings will be taken from the receipt time shown on the email. In the event of a tie winners will be selected at random. This will be independently adjudicated.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11 September 2015 (11.49pm). Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will win one pair of Homido Virtual Reality 3D Wireless Headset Glasses.
9. The winner will be notified by email (via the email address used when entering) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and move to the next winning entrant.
10. The Promoter will send the prizes to the winner via recorded delivery.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.