Come work with us.
We’re always looking for inquisitive, resourceful and culturally connected people to join our talented global team, so thanks for stopping by.
Get to know what life at Because means, and what we look for in a talented new team member.
1. We’re a female-run agency.
2. Creative tech has always been in our DNA.
We’re pretty damn good at fusing the digital world with the real one. Grab a cuppa and check out our work.
3. We say, ‘thank you’. And often. Sometimes we have to put in extra hours to get the job done well. When we do, we make it up to you. We believe agency life is better when there’s fair give & take.
4. We like everyone to feel at home to be themselves. We celebrate our differences and create a space where everyone has the same opportunity for growth.
5. We give back. We do our bit as a business to help wherever we can, from offering our team volunteering days to facilitating the building of Educare centers in South Africa.
Why you’ll want to work with us.
We put people first.
Yes, we work hard.
But we also have a lot of fun.
We wouldn’t be ‘us’ without our people, so we truly value talent.
We ask a lot of our team. But we believe in the importance of balance, so we give a lot too. We do our best to invest in career growth, to fairly remunerate with competitive compensation packages, to reward those deserving, and to make sure we have a lot of fun.
It’s this ethos that’s helped us create our Because Boomerang* culture.
*Because Boomerangs are ex-employees who fly the nest, only to then find their way back to us. And we have had quite a few of them indeed.
What’ll make us want
to work with you.
If you’re a decent human being – we’re a no-ego office, and we like to keep it that way. So, we look for genuine, kind people who care about the ‘we’ and not just the ‘me’.
If you’re independent – chances are you’ll be working from home quite a bit, so you’ll be able to get yourself up, online and looking your best self, without us having to ever spam you.
If you give a monkey’s – we love people who get involved, whether that’s joining one of our Champion Teams, or lending a hand (or a few brain cells) when you’re down to the wire on a pitch.