Creative experiences and technology – it’s our marketing power couple, and it’s what earned ResMed higher awareness and engagement results beyond our team’s wildest dreams.
1. Pledge To Win Competition Area.
This included a Pledge Wall where visitors could make a physical or digital pledge (using a QR code) on what they would do if they had a better night’s sleep. They could choose one of three pledges: spend more time with family and friends; get fit and be active; or be more productive and focused at work. Every pledge offered them an opportunity to win a ResMed sleep pack hamper worth up to $400 daily! The customers’ data2 was collected through competition entries. What would you do with a better night’s sleep? Make your own pledge here.
2. Sleep Well Section.
This spot offered relaxing, herbal ResMed Sleepy Time Tea tastings. This caffeine-free tea helps people unwind, and is made from chamomile, lemon balm, hops, lime blossoms, passionflower and skull cap. There were hot 50ml samples and dry 5ml giveaway packs. Interested? You can buy a pack of it here.
3. Discover Our Tools Area.
This is where customers could have free sleep consults with ResMed Sleep Coaches3. They could ask questions about sleep and earn recommendations for key ResMed sleep support products.
4. Test Your Tiredness Section.
This used a bespoke interactive spot-the-difference game called the WakeOver Challenge to see how tired the customers were. (Keen to give it a try? Head over here).
So, the question is: how did the campaign perform? “Our aim was simple, promote good sleep habits, create awareness for sleep-disordered breathing and share how ResMed can help Australians sleep better,” says Stephanie Benkovich, Senior Marketing Specialist – ANZ. “And that’s exactly what the ResMed Rejuvenation Roadshow achieved thanks to an innovative combination of experiential expertise, creative technology, and fun, engaging activations.”
This technology-powered roadshow helped thousands of customers understand better sleep and learn more about sleep disorders through digital and real-life activation tools. For ResMed, it drove awareness of their brand and ramped up the size and reach of their customer database. All-in-all, it helped customers understand how they could achieve high-quality ‘Zs’ and give ResMed more brand love – which is exactly the result we were looking for.
Ready to transform your next campaign from a dream into reality? Let’s meet for a real or virtual coffee. We’ll help you create engaging experiences with the customers that matter, and we’ll make sure you earn both digital and real ROI. Want a live sample? Hit us up for a FREE Masterclass.
- 1 Mandelkorn, Uri et al. “Escalation of sleep disturbances amid the COVID-19 pandemic: a cross-sectional international study”. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. January 2021. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7849644/
- 2 All data was securely collected and handled in strict accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) of The Privacy Act 1988.
- 3 ResMed sleep coaches are sales and customer service representatives who have received training in sleep health. They can give general information about sleep health, sleep disorders, and products that may help improve your sleep. They are not qualified healthcare professionals and cannot provide medical advice.
- 4 ResMed sleep coaches are sales and customer service representatives who have received training in sleep health. They can give general information about sleep health, sleep disorders, and products that may help improve your sleep. They are not qualified healthcare professionals and cannot provide medical advice.